We offer holistic treatment courses based on Yoga, Ayurveda, Naturopathy and Physiotherapy integrated together. These are residential treatment programmes, starting every Friday.
These treatments may extend for one to four weeks or more depending upon condition of participant and doctor’s advice. There are courses available for healthy individuals as well.
How to reach?
You can either go to ‘city office’ and take our university bus or directly come to Prashanti Kutiram Campus, if you have your own arrangement of vehicle/taxi etc.
You need to bring –
1. Medical reports.
2. Medicines if any.
3. Cloths comfortable for yoga practices.
4. Bring one cotton towel for Naturopathy treatments.
5. A torch for early morning sessions and
6. Shawl for winter is advised.
7. Writing materials like notebook, pen etc. if you prefer to take notes.